If you are wondering, what is corporate housing, here are a few important facts that you will more than likely be interested in.
1. Corporate housing apartments, which some of the larger companies in the country are starting to invest in, are intended to be a luxurious and comfortable home away from home. They are meant to make traveling for work a little bit less stressful.
2. The corporate housing boom, which has emerged in the decade or so, has largely been driven by companies looking to diversify on an international basis. This is a great way to incentivize jobs which require a lot of international travel days.
3. One of the other great aspects of short term corporate housing is that pets are often welcome in the apartments as a way to further the intense feeling of home and comfort.
4. Another answer to the question what is corporate housing, is that they are ideal for employees who are attending long term training sessions in a distant city. They get the benefit of a comfortable place to live while they are taking pans to improve their performance in the company they work for.
5. Another major reason that an employer may need to find temporary corporate housing for its employees is when they are doing contract work in another city. Furnished corporate housing facilities are really the best way for a company to go in this kind of situation since it can be hard for an employee to bring furniture from out of the country.
For more information see this.